Panasonic has a long history of large format LED displays internationally. In Australia Panasonic was chosen to deploy state of the art LED displays for the 2000 Sydney Olympic Games Stadium at Homebush, Sydney.
In 2015 over 50 Panasonic large format LED sites are deployed Australia wide in sports stadiums, rail transit centres, airport terminals and retail properties.
Panasonic offers fine resolution LED displays for exterior and interior solutions.
Panasonic combines premium quality Japanese components with Panasonic certified manufacturing facilities throughout Asia all backed by Panasonic’s well established business systems group head quartered at North Ryde in Sydney.
Panasonic Australia LED deployments include:
- LED display manufacturer of choice for the IOC
- Sydney Olympic Stadium – 2 Maxi Displays
- AMP Capital Shopping Centres – Macquarie Centre mall – 3 Iconic internal and external LED displays – 6mm and 10mm
- QANTAS HQ centrepiece – corporate property redevelopment, Coward Street, Mascot, Sydney – 6mm
- Adshel Sydney Rail Transit LED network – 4mm & 6mm
- Brisbane Airport – International Terminal FIDS – 6mm
- 20 Stadium based large Format units across Australia.
Panasonic Australia partners with Digital Place Solutions developing opportunities to deliver premium quality LED products for Australian and New Zealand.